Support Our Mission
How The Daniel Jordan Fiddle Foundation started...
The Daniel Jordan Fiddle Foundation (DJF) was inspired by the life of Danny Fiddle and its founders' realization that there is a
NEED to focus on adults who live with the challenge of Autism. DJF has been the national pioneer in addressing the needs of adults since 2002 by providing residential, vocational, recreational and educational avenues for them to participate in and contribute to community life. The hallmark of DJF is to "open doors that have been shut to those with Autism" and to advocate for and create awareness of issues that affect their lives including areas relating to health and wellness, resources and support systems and co-morbid health conditions.
Your tax-deductible donation will allow us to develop and fund programs that serve adults with Autism throughout their lives in a variety of residential, vocational, recreational, educational endeavors as well as related activities through our advocacy, informational materials, grass-roots fundraisers and collaborative efforts. Since The Daniel Jordan Fiddle Foundation is run by volunteers, your donation will go directly to our mission!!!
How Your Support Helps
When you support The DJF Foundation, you are helping us address the needs and issues that affect adolescents and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and your generosity enables us to (partial list):
- Provide vocational and transition programs for adolescents
- Provide start-up funding and support for entrepreneurial endeavors of adults
- Provide support systems for residential programs for adults
- Provide theater arts, music, art and design programs that enhance social and vocational skills
- Provide expanded participation opportunities for people in under-served communities
- Provide life skills training for adolescents and adults
- Provide informational and awareness materials as a public service and free of charge